*Curricular Grade Level and Topic
- Kindergarten & PreKindergarten
- Grade 1 - Unit E Needs of Animals & Plants
- Grade 4 - Unit E Plant Growth & Changes
- Grade 7 - Unit B Plant For Food & Fibre
Classroom Speaker or Field Trip
Don`t forget to ask us to locate a classroom speaker such as a botanist or help you arrange a field trip such as a visit to a greenhouse. Just include this additional request in the note section of the online reservation form when you are booking your kit.
- Can You Dig It? Binder)
- Growth & Change in Plants (black binder grade 2 & 3 with activity sheets)
- Nature Projects (duo tang)
- Plants & Seeds (duo tang)
- The Kids Canadian Plant (book)
- The Science of Living Things – What is a Plant (book)
- Potting Soil
- Variety of Pots
- Variety of Seeds (marigold, radish, carrot, bean, chestnut, canola, flax, Durham Wheat, Spring Wheat, barley, oats and field peas)
- Grow a Bean (2)
- Root View (2)
- Seed to Plant Model
- Our Home and Native Plants
- Botany Flip Chart (includes master worksheets on Leaves, Plant Cells, Roots, Pollination, Seed Formation, Corn, Seed Dispersal, Germination, Flowers, Stems)
- Wheat to Flour (game)
Note: You may also wish to order the Germination Model.
*Please help us keep these links useful by reporting dead or inappropriate links.